Some of the random things in my life that are my favorite
(in no particular order)
1. Tonight's Going to Be a Good Night by the Black Eyed Peas
There is no way that I can listen to this song and not be singing, dancing and generally happy when it is over.
2. Laundry
This deserves an explanation. I can lie in my bed all day, still in my jammies, getting up every hour to change the laundry and still convince myself that it was a productive day.
I love folding the clothes; oddly enough it is therapeutic in a way.
3. Perks
Their German chocolate blended cream based macchiato is liquid happiness.
4. Will
He is so cute. He can always make me smile.
5. Snow covered trees
There is just something so peaceful about a view like this.
(My parents driveway after a storm)
6. Dental Hygiene
Particularly my class; I am so happy that I have been able to spend these 2 years with them.
I also love seeing the results of what I do. 6 week re-vals with 4mm pocket reduction just makes my day.
7. Being crafty
I am not too good at the craftiness but I love attempting it.
8. My family.
The most goofy people I know but I love them all. Always there when you need them.
9. Swimming pool.
The only way to survive St. George summers
10. Cats
Yes I like cats more then dogs, this does not make me weird.
11. The Golden Girls.
I will admit I have watched Golden Girls marathons (mostly on the days that I lay in bed and do laundry)
12. Cooking
I love trying new things, even though sometimes they don't quite work out. But in my defense Will has yet to absolutely refuse to eat something I have cooked so it cant be too awful.





1 comment:
You know you are on your way to becoming an RDH when 2-4mm pocket improvements make it on the list of Favorite Things! One day I hope I can be like you!
Post a Comment