Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Few of her Favorite Things

Little Addi goes through phases of different toys and other things but there are three things that are constantly her favorite. 

#1  A pen and paper.  Oh how she loves to draw or even fake draw.  she generally has a pen, pencil, crayon or even a glue stick in one hand and something to “write” on in the other.  She is pretty good about not drawing on the floor and/or furniture but we have had a few rainbow tiles in the kitchen. This particular picture is brought to you by a leadless mechanical pencil and a sample packet of shampoo.

DSCF4097

#2 Baking soda and measuring spoons.  She used to help me unload the utensils out of the dishwasher but now she grabs the measuring spoons, heads to the cooking cupboard for the baking soda and then sits down trying to get some out.

DSCF4098

#3 The blankey of course (I am unsure if that is how you properly spell blankey).  Oh how she loves them.  She gets all sorts of happy when she finds one and drags it all around the house or holds it in her mouth as she walks around.

DSCF4101DSCF4102

Another things she loves lately is giving kisses which I think is one million percent adorable. She puckers up her little lips and “mmmmmmm” until someone kisses her.  I may be partial but I am certain she can be the most adorable little 1 year old when she wants to be.

No comments: