Finally I am done with school. I dropped of this large 183 page document at my teachers office today. I will be turning in my final paper tonight or tomorrow and then that is it. I have to give a shout out to my Mommy who proofread the entire document and dealt with my questions for three months. I am unsure what I will do with all my time. I can not remember a time in my life when I did not have school. I am stoked and maybe I will go clean out my cupboards.
Am I jinxing myself by posting this before I am certain that I actually passed the class? Hopefully not!
4 comments:
Clean your cupboards?!! You can't possibly think of something FUNNER to do with all your new-found freedom?!! You are such a nut! LOL.
I still can't believe you did 183 pages. You are a Rock Star! WE ARE FINALLY FREE!!!!
The state of my cupboards have really been bothering me lately. I lead a very boring life!
congrats! that is hugetime! and happy birthday to addi! she is such a cutie. hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment