During my school career I have discovered my talent of procrastination. Assignments would be given two months in advance and I would begin it maybe two days before it was due. Oddly enough I always got good grades on these last minute assignments. Therefore, I blame my procrastinating ways on my former teachers. If I had received a bad grade or some sort of negative consequence I would have realized that procrastinating is bad. But no, I received great grades which reinforced my bad behavior.
Currently I should be doing a perio paper, community research review, ethics paper, special needs project and studying for midterms; but instead I am baking brownies and blogging. I even cleaned my house this weekend to avoid homework.
If it was not for the last minute I wouldn't get anything done.
-Anonymous
Now off to watch a movie with Will!
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure the first year of hygiene contributed to this procrastination thing- Since all we could focus on was the next day, we never had time to prepare in advance. So NOW we assume that we don't have time and we still wait until the day before:)
Post a Comment